River Region Facial Plastics is excited to introduce Dr. Blake Raggio to the team! Dr. Raggio joins us from Ontario, Canada where he completed his Fellowship at the University of Toronto Division of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery. He completed his Doctor of Medicine at Louisiana State University A&M and his Residency at Tulane University Medical Center.
Dr. Raggio is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery and a Fellow of the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Raggio joins River Region Facial Plastics after completing his Fellowship at the University of Toronto Division of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Raggio has special interest in:
- Rhinoplasty: Cosmetic & Functional Rhinoplasty, Revision Rhinoplasty, Ethnic Rhinoplasty, Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Browlift, Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), Surgical Lip lift, Necklift, Dimple creation, Buccal Fat removal, Chin augmentation, Submental liposuction; Autologous fat transfer
- Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Injectables (fillers and botulinum toxin); Skin resurfacing (CO2 laser, chemical peels, dermabrasion); PRP treatments; Kybella (deoxycholic acid)
- Reconstructive Surgery: Skin cancer (Mohs defects) Reconstruction; Scar revision; Otoplasty
- Hair Restoration: Hair Transplant (FUT-strip and FUE-punch techniques); Hairline lowering/advancement; PRP treatment
When he is not transforming your natural beauty, Dr. Raggio enjoys spending time with his high school sweetheart, their 2 beautiful girls, and their Golden Retriever Louie. He enjoys golf, all things Southern food and culture, and traveling. Born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, Dr. Raggio is excited to be back in the South and helping those in the River Region feel beautiful again!